- I have been working in the energy industry for over 13 years in total both as Account Manager, Trading Trainee and Senior Account Manager. I was employed at the Energi Danmark Group as Account Manager in 2010 and now my title is Senior Energy Risk Advisor.
- I sell energy to the largest Finnish customers such as companies within the concrete industry, the food industry and public administration. However, I also spend a lot of time preparing tenders, finding new prospects and attending a lot of meetings both with potential and existing customers. In 2013, we won a large tender and succeeded in bringing in Hansel, the Finnish state, as customer. Since then I have been taking care of the customer relationship.
- I love to find solutions to fit the customer’s needs in order to offer the best possible solution! I am good at networking and being outgoing, which is important in my job. You have to be able to talk to many different people and to know your customer.
- I like to work in a growing international Group with great opportunities to develop myself as energy professional. There is a positive work culture and many great colleagues.
- I like to do different outdoor activities such as downhill skiing, sailing, tennis or maybe just go for a walk - everything works for me. After the exercise, you can take it easy, relax and maybe watch some Netflix with good conscience.
December 10 2018. The European Commission requires the German TSO Tennet to increase import capacity on the disputed transmission cable between Jutland and Germany.